Monday, November 23, 2009

Going global


I post this somewhere over Iowa on my way to Tokyo. I saw Andy and aaryn play to a sold out crowd at the Chicago Vic theatre wiith mistress Stephanie. Then Saturday night I saw the pixies do all of Doolittle and then some. Yesterday was a long day at the shedd aquarium studying deep sea terrors for further zissou material. Fortunately I got my sax into the shop prior to leaving so I'll be set to close out recording when I return. Glad to start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for this cd. I've been in the band for over a year and a half so it'll be nice to finally have a good recording where I'm contributing. I'm also hoping we can knock out a zissou ep fairly soon. That should be easy though as the instrumentation and overall production is a lot less complex than on MD.

2 comments:

  1. So you like to look at photos of airplanes engulfed in flames while you are on an airplane?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was ironic!

    ReplyDelete